Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2009 Regionals

The girls are back!! What a fantastic Saturday the Lady Pirate Harriers had this week, and what a cherished moment when they found out the whole team was going back to state this year. I tell you what, it was tough racing conditions as we all saw. With the wind that cut to the bone, and the the overcast, and the cold temps. What wasn't surprising though was their ability to run as a team and get points together. I can't wait to see them all at Scioto Downs this weekend.

Brien, I am so sorry, but I don't have any pictures of you when you ran. Mrs Nelson and I were freezing and we didn't stay to watch you run. You had an awesome season, and had so much fun watching you get better each week. Best of luck to you next year and there after.

Photos: Download

Video: Download


No comments: